Lomadee, uma nova espécie na web. A maior plataforma de afiliados da América Latina.

BUSINESS INQUIRY[ Paid Guest Post]

29 de fev. de 2024

Dear Admin

 

I am WAHEED KHADIM, and I'm the content creator. I've written numerous articles 

for authority sites in our industry.

 

[                            ]

 

I noticed you have amazing contributors on your blog, it's great that you only work with unique and valuable contributions. I am ready to keep up that standard. To give you an idea of the quality, and the post will be original and high-quality, written just for your blog that your audience will love , and will not be posted elsewhere.

 

 I am wondering if you still accept guest bloggers. I am a full-time freelancer and I have a lot of articles to post. I'll be happy to write well-researched content supported with facts, stats, and screenshots.

 

I want you to let me post on a low budget so that I can be according to the budget of my clients. And along with this, by sharing your blog and website on social media, I can advertise them so that you get more and more clients.

 

Please mention your price for the following.

 

1- Price for the normal post?

2-Link insertion price?

3-Extra Link Except?

 

Let me know what you think. I'm excited to hear back from you!

 

Best  Regards,

Waheed Khadim




 

Copyright © 2008 - Extremo Humor - Todos os Direitos Reservados | Desenvolvido por: Urso Nerd.

Site de entretenimento, humor e informações (in)úteis. Nem pira que nada aqui é sério!